CPR training and first aid may be required at any time. It's important to be trained to protect yourself, your family, and strangers who need help.
Five reasons for CPR training :
1. In CPR training, you will learn how to protect yourself in an emergency. If something bad happens, you need to know how to quickly analyze the scene for your own safety. You can also look for the best CPR tarining via https://dandksolutions.co.uk/training/first-aid-training-courses-kent/cpr-tra.
Image Source: Google
2. If someone needs CPR, their heart stops and they are not breathing anymore. CPR can help someone at this point until experts arrive.
3. Being helpless in a crisis situation is a terrible feeling. CPR is a life-saving skill that is essential in life or death situations. CPR training also shows you what not to do in emotional situations.
For example, sometimes it is best not to move injured people. If you are a parent, your first instinct may be to take your child with you. This may not be the right thing to do, and with the right CPR training, you will learn what is beneficial and what is potentially dangerous.
4. CPR training shows you how to deal with situations where you need to take control and give orders.
5. CPR training shows how to use a defibrillator. Defibrillators are found in many public areas such as community centers, swimming pools, and elderly centers.